The hectic life today has left us merely with the option of traveling a certain distance between our home to office and office to home. There is no visible time to look after oneself. But if this continues, it is a sure shot guarantee that this lifestyle will take a toll on our lives. Hence it becomes essential to take out time from our extremely busy schedule for ourselves. This small time can be taken out for merely as simple as an exercise.
Earl Joseph "J. R." Smith III (born September 9, 1985) is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played high school basketball at New Jersey basketball powerhouse Saint Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark. Jr Smith using Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike for daily exercise. One can schedule it in the morning or evening according to one’s suitability. If someone is not willing to go out and exercise, indoor exercise is also a good option. Spin bikes can help you do the same. They can help you stay fit and fine if you want to.
What are Spin Bikes
Spin bikes are referred to as anchored or static bikes mostly found in gym and training centres. Not only this, but you can also install one at your home. This is one major benefit of spin bikes. These bikes are used for the spinning purpose as compared to regular cycling of the stationary bikes. This is more commonly used by the athletes who take cycling as their sports but can be practised by any common man also. Since it is used for the purpose of cycling, it focuses on intricate areas of your body to exercise the same.
Its features include
- Reinforced pedals
- Adjustable seats
- Minimum seat padding
- Display consoles
- Textured handlebars
- Water bottle holders
- Large solid frames
- Weight capacity until 350 pounds
Spin bikes can be used by any individual irrespective of their age, weight, fitness level and gender. They target your quads, glutes, hamstrings, calves, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps and core. However certain factors are essential to be kept in mind while performing.
- The volume of sets and reps – You can choose to do less frequent exercises in number if you are going for more reps and vice versa.
- Nutrition – If you get an intake of complex carbs, lean protein and good fat, your body will be able to burn calories with a better place, hence you can exercise more often and in an efficient way.
- Intensity – You should keep the intensity of the exercise to a medium level so that you avoid the chances of getting hurt. It is very important to allow your muscles for a recovery period. After all, they also need some sleep.
- Recovery – The recovery period depends on the kinds and the number of exercises you perform. The more the number of exercises you perform, the more time it will take to recover. The process of recovery also varies from person to person with some recovering at a faster pace whereas some recovering at a much slower pace.
- Supplements – It is essential to take supplements either in the form of a good, nutritious meal or the external ones available in the market, for muscle growth and speed recovery.
Exercising can be in any form but spin bikes deal with almost every muscle of your body. Well, this becomes essential for all-round physical development.